Face to Face Fundraiser
To represent Save the Children in Indonesia by conveying key messages and campaigns to potential supporters with the aim of securing high volumes of new committed givers with low attrition rates through F2F Fundraising.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Inspire people to join Save the Children as committed individual donor.
- Consistently exceed individual target set by F2F Coordinator; This willbe to achieve 1 commited donor / day, with agreed minimum gift and will be evaluated in every 2 weeks. If not will be in warning period that can cause a termination for the continuing failing result
- Attend sites to actively engage with members of the public to recruit new committed givers for Save the Children; this will normally be six hours per day on the F2F sites.
- Represent Save the Children in a professional and informed manner at all times, whether engaging with members of the public, Save the Children staff and volunteers, or site staff
- Able to deal with last minute changes of venue and adapting to such developments without disruption to the purpose of the event.
- Provide accurate reporting and administration in line with management requirements
- Provide own means of reaching agreed work sites with all necessary equipment. You will be expected to travel to sites on a daily basis, and to be proactive in your journey planning.
- Be available to work unsocial hours including weekends, public holidays and some evenings as the nature of the role requires this.
- Attend training days and meetings as required.
- Protect the information and identity of Save the Children donors by turning in all forms every day, never leaving forms unattended, and never sharing any member information with anyone other than Team Leader or Fundraising Coordinator. In addition, blank forms are never to be given out to anyone.
Ensure the quality of committed donor and attrition rate is below 20% from the actual result in evey month
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice
- holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
- Hold diploma degree, prefer social or communication major
- Experienced in social and marketing business
- Natural and Excellent communication skill : speaking and listening
- Confident in fundraising activity
- Successfully achieved the newbie objectives continuously in maximum 4 weeks
- Love challenges
- Commitment to the aims and objectives of Save the Children
- Willing to work in one of these areas : Jakarta, Bandung, Medan, Batam, Jogjakarta, Semarang, Surabaya or Bali
- Understand about fundraising and its interaction
You can Apply for this position anytime.
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <Desirable Area to Work In><your name>
Updated CV & Recent Photo should be sent to [email protected]
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)