Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We've begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Tunas Cilik. To this end, Yayasan has been designated as a “Prospect Member of Save the Children” which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Currently Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
FACE TO FACE (F2F) TEAM LEADER REPRESENTATIVE - FMC
1 position, based in Malang
Code : F2FTLR-Malang
To represent Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik by conveying key messages and campaigns to potential supporters with the aim of securing high volumes of new committed givers with low attrition rates through F2F Fundraising activity.
Increasing F2F team cluster performance by recruiting committed donors and achieving cluster KPI targets.
To support, guide, assist in the training, mentoring and deployment of a team of approximately 3 F2F Officer.
To ensure all administrative cluster are submitted to the based city
Reports to: F2F Team Coordinator
Dimensions: lead fundraiser and Team leader in cluster area.
Number of direct reports: 3 member of F2F Fundraisers and 1 Team Leader
Budget Responsibility: N/A
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
· F2F Cluster Team Performances
· Ensure the new committed donors goals in the cluster are 100% achieved each month and it reflects in achieving Total Sign Up for the city. The Team Leader Representative will be evaluated every month. If she/he fails to deliver targets, the Team Leader Representative will get an action plan following the agreed procedure in F2F handbook.
· Ensure the Quality of the result is below 20% No Show rate in every month.
· Creating team schedule to ensure the team works strategically and full support in working together each other and to maximize the venue sites.
· F2F Recruitment of Individual Donors
· Inspiring people to join as committed individual donor.
· Consistently exceed his/her individual and team target, in order to lead the team by giving an example. His / her target is:
· Individual target is to achieve one committed Donor per day with agreed minimum gift.
· Team Target is to achieve 100% target of committed donor from every member in the team (include the TL himself).
· Attend sites to actively engage with members of the public to recruit new committed givers; this will normally be six hours per day on the F2F sites. This role requires Team Leader Representative to spend 3 days from their working days in the field.
· Represent Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik in a professional and informed manner at all times, whether engaging with members of the public, staff and volunteers, or site staff
· Able to deal with last minute changes of venue and adapting to such developments without disruption to the purpose of the event.
· Provide accurate reporting and administration in line with management requirements
· Provide own means of reaching agreed work sites with all necessary equipment. You will be expected to travel to sites on a daily basis, and to be proactive in your journey planning.
· Be available to work in unsocial hours including weekends, public holidays and some evenings as the nature of the role requires this.
· Attend training days and meetings as required.
· Protect the information and identity of Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik by turning in all forms every day, never leaving forms unattended, and never sharing any member information with anyone other than Team Leader or Fundraising Coordinator. In addition, blank forms are never to be given out to anyone
· Ensure the quality of committed donor and attrition rate is below 20% from the actual result in every month.
· Mentoring a team of F2F Fundraiser
· Develop Team Leader
· Monitor team leader action plan are implemented strategically.
· Provide information and cluster updates to Team Coordinator and Trainer in order to set cluster plan and strategies.
· Facilitate team meetings and Team Leaders meeting agenda to provide program updates, performance review, build team morale, motivating staff and any organizational issues.
· Provide extensive mentoring, coaching, development and ongoing support to Fundraisers in the team, and in the wider organization and success in developing 1 fundraiser in every month.
· Ensure that levels of motivation and productivity within the team are maintained at the highest levels
· Ensure all administrative processes are followed within the team.
· Assist in performance management processes
· Support Venue Officer regarding all administration for Venue or Event. This will involve carrying equipment up at sites.
· At the discretion of the F2F Trainer, to assist in the selection and recruitment of new F2F Fundraiser
· F2F Data performance and Logistic
· Ensure all Custer Sign-ups are reported to Team Coordinator and City administration
· Ensure all Sign-ups and all F2F packages needed are send/ receive to/ from City administration.
· Update and Report all stock and material to City Admin regularly.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
· Holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
· Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
· Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
· Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
· Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
· Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external Partners and supporters
· Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
· Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
· Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
· Willing to take disciplined risks.
· Honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Have an experience to work as F2F Team Leader and are in the stable individual and team performance result
· Not in warning period
· Proven experience in developing fundraiser’s team
· Complete Team Leader Training
· Commitment to the aims and objectives of Save the Children
· Ability to connect well with others
· Quick-witted and able to think on one’s feet
· Ability to remain calm, think clearly and work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Self-motivated and with ambition to deliver the best fundraising outcomes
· A flexible approach to work and a “can-do” attitude to challenges and change
Information for internal candidates only:
· Current Save the Children employees must serve for a minimum of one year in their current job before applying for a new position.
· Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <F2FTLR-Malang ><your name>
Please complete YSTC Application Form which can be downloaded here before the deadline.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to [email protected]
Closing date for application is up to 26 June 2018
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
http://indonesia.savethechildren.net/jobs and/or: www.stc.or.id
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse