F2F ONE TIME FUNDRAISER
10 (ten) position, based in Bali
To represent Save the Children in Indonesia by conveying key messages and campaigns to potential supporters with the aim of securing high volumes of new committed givers with low attrition rates through F2F Fundraising.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
F2F Team Leader
work together with other fundraiser in a team, that supervised by one team leader.
Number of direct reports:
Budget Responsibility :
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Inspire people to join Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik as individual donor.
- Consistently exceed individual target set by F2F Coordinator; This will be to achieve agreed minimum number of donor and total minimum gift per day. And will be evaluated regularly. If not will be in warning period that can cause a termination for the continuing failing result
- Attend sites to actively engage with members of the public to recruit new individual donors; this will normally be six hours per day on the F2F sites.
- Be available to work unsocial hours including weekends, public holidays and some evenings as the nature of the role requires this.
- Represent Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik in a professional and informed manner at all times, whether engaging with members of the public, internal staff and volunteers.
- Able to deal with last minute changes of venue and adapting to such developments without disruption to the purpose of the event.
- Provide accurate reporting and administration in line with management requirements
- Provide own means of reaching agreed work sites with all necessary equipment. You will be expected to travel to sites on a daily basis, and to be proactive in your journey planning.
- Attend training days and meetings as required.
Protect the information and identity of Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik donors by turning in all forms every day, never leaving forms unattended, and never sharing any member information with anyone other than Team Leader or Fundraising Coordinator. In addition, blank forms are never to be given out to anyone.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold bachelor degree, prefer social or communication major
- Experienced in social and marketing business
- Natural and Excellent communication skill : speaking and listening
- Confident in fundraising activity
- Positive mindset with a Can Do attitude, remain calm, think clearly and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Love challenges
- Commitment to the aims and objectives of Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik
- Understand about fundraising and its interaction
Information for internal candidates only:
Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on
INTERNAL APPLICANT : Click Here to Apply
External applicant: Click Here to Apply
Closing date for application is up to 19 September 2019
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Please visit our website for more info https://www.stc.or.id/join-us/karir
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse