F2F FUNDRAISING TRAINER
1 (one) position, based in Surabaya
This role is to recruit, train, coach, set goals and manage fundraiser’s skills. The person in this role will spend 70% of their working hours in Fundraiser venue site, working with Team Leaders and Fundraisers in the site on a daily basis.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
F2F Training Development Coordinator
Work together with F2F Team Coordinator Surabaya, Team Leader and Fundraiser
Number of direct reports:
Budget Responsibility :
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
F2F Team City Performance:
- Ensure the training results in the city achieve 100% of new committed donors targets each month and it reflects in achieving Sign Up/day target for the city. The Trainer will be evaluated every 2 months, If he/she fails to deliver the agreed target they will get opportunity for the next 2 (two) following months. . If still not achieving the target, Trainer will be in warning periods that can cause demotion for the continuous fail in a agreed timeline.
- Ensure the quality of the result is below 20% attrition rate in every month
- Working together with 4 Team Leaders to develop and train to ensure the Team Leaders are equipped with the necessary skills and have the ability to achieve agreed targets.
- Ensure the skills in all level below Trainer have the necessary skills to succeed
- Develop and maintain all training materials regarding all different sessions to be delivered both to the new and existing fundraiser, with particular attention to general training topics (mission, vision, fundraising techniques, etc) as well as on more specialist topic (average donation increase, special campaign script, digitally supported pitching, leadership skill, etc)
- Prepare, develop and implement a regular training plan for each and any role below trainer by identifying topics, timing and the trainers
- Develop and maintain all levels of the fundraiser training manual.
- Ensure all fundraisers have and maintain high standard of communication skill and continue to strengthen the fundraiser pitch structure for all Save the Children programs.
- Identify and introduce any other training tools that might be important to optimize face to Face fundraising activities, fostering higher motivation and efficiency of each resource and / or limiting Face to Face resources turn over
- Ensure the implementation of training, with a high focus on the field and lead by example. This requires that the trainer will spend 70% of their working hours in the field to train, feedback and coach the fundraisers.
- Monitoring and Train the team on the sites to ensure that the teams have the skills and able to work in adapting and maximize all kind of venue type
- Fundraise with each team to provide on-going training and effective feedback
- Update programme information and communication package to the teams
- Conduct regular and on-going training session with Team Leaders
- Feedback to the teams related to the performance and develop training plan
- Provide regular feedback on individual team member performance to the Team Coordinator
- Involved in team recruitment process and give recommendations for the qualified candidates to Team Coordinator
- Cooperate with Team Coordinator for the recruitment plan to ensure the training plan are implemented effectively and the development process of the fundraisers works well based on the agreed phase of skills.
- Run initial training for all new fundraisers
- Working together with Team Coordinator to organize and manage creative F2F events to boost up performance; this will involve carrying equipment to and setting equipment up and out the venue
- Uphold professional standards as well as the aims, value and reputation of Save the Children and its Fundraising program
- Monitor the training cost versus planned budget effectively
- Monitor the performance result to ensure the feedback and training plan are given effectively to boost up the performance
- Any other duties as directed by the Line Manager
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Has experience working as a F2F Team Leader delivering stable individual and team performance results
- Success in developing one fundraiser in every month
- Has experience developing at least one standard training material for Fundraiser or any pitch communication plan
- Excellent communication skills with a very good drafting and presentation skills
- Has completed Team Leader Training
- Analytical and creative thinking for solutions
- Confident, initiative and good problem solving
- Performance driven strong attitude and approach
- Has completed Team Leader Training
- High commitment to the vision and mission of F2F Program
- Knowledge of face to face fundraising program
Information for internal candidates only:
Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on
INTERNAL APPLICANT : Click Here to Apply
External applicant: Click Here to Apply
Closing date for application is up to 19 September 2019
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Please visit our website for more info https://www.stc.or.id/join-us/karir
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse