F2F CITY ADMIN ASSISTANT
1 (one) position, based in Bali
Reporting to F2F Operation Coordinator and to support Face to Face other channel Indonesia Office operation in administration work and team logistic support.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Indonesia F2F Other Channel Data Performance:
- Accurately input daily and monthly F2F Other Channel team performance report and produce performance analysis report in a timely manner
- Provide weekly, monthly and year to date team performance
- Ensure all sign-up is verified based on the F2F Other Channel fundraising team according to SOP
- Data inputting for F2F Other Channel expenditure and income result.
- Data inputting to track venue performance report per Request.
- Data inputting for all F2F Other Channel expenditure report
Indonesia F2F Other Channel HR Data :
- Generate, monitor and tracking recruitment report, this includes performing all the administration process to run the recruitment in coordination with F2F Other Channel Team Coordinator.
- Collect data for payroll purpose including benefit and incentive for Other Channel fundraiser with accuracy and in a timely manner
- As an agent in providing HR data and contract in all F2F Other channel team.
- Produce warning letter and any related letter for fundraiser performance evaluation
- Collect all data of new fundraiser on board and report to HR for staff profile database and filing
- Monitor and update Fundraiser movement (location, job assignment, contract flow, etc.) and report to HR
- Monitor and recording of Fundraiser leave application in compliance to Save the Children HR SOP and report to HR
- Working with HR unit in preparing fundraiser payroll including benefit and incentives accurately in timely manner
Indonesia F2F Other Channel Finance and Logistic:
- Collect, produce and tracking all logistic procurement request according to the agreed protocol and filling them appropriately
- Oversee all stocks of uniform, F2F other channel team device, display equipment, stationery and other F2F Other Channel team material and equipment.
- Ensure the adequate supplies are available at all times in cities
- Report to finance to pay invoice from external agencies and other administration work
- Ensure all the process of advance and settlement are correspond with finance policy and procurement threshold.
Other related task :
- Any other duties as directed by the Line Manager
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- has future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma degree from administration or any related subject
- Minimum 1 year working experience as an administration in sales and marketing or related industry
- Excellent skills in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional approach to work
- Ability to create and interpret budgeting information
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in a charity or INGO
- Knowledge of non-profit face to face fundraising program
Information for internal candidates only:
Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on
INTERNAL APPLICANT ONLY : Click Here to Apply
External applicant : Click Here to Apply
Closing date for application is up to 20 September 2019
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Please visit our website for more info https://www.stc.or.id/join-us/karir
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse