EMERGENCY ADMIN ASSISTANT PALU RESPONSE – JAKARTA CO
1 position, based in Jakarta - CO.
Code : EAAPR-CO
- Emergency Admin Assistant is participating in managing admin and logistics process especially on accommodation booking, Travel and Transport arrangement, Office supplies and facilities and other functional work as admin and logistic assistant and other procurement work under guidance and direction by Logistics Coordinator.
- Managing asset with Admin and Logistics Officer
- Assist Admin and Logistics Officer in her / his daily routine work
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Logistic Coordinator
Staff directly reporting to this post: None
Other Reporting and Coordination Responsibilities:
Emergency Admin Assistant would be collaborating with Admin and Logistics Officer and Procurement Officer in maintain routine logistics work and as solid teamwork
Budget Responsibilities: None
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
- Compile all document for admin and logistics purpose
- Assist Admin and Logistics Officer in execution of admin and logistics work
- Coordinate with ALO in dealing with Meeting package request, accommodation for staff and program activities. And office management isseus.
- Assist ALO dealing with Asset management
- Under guidance Logistics Coordinator, process contract for institutions as required from PR process.
- Ensure that all requirements are fulfilled prior to further processing the requisition either single quotation, simple quotation, formal quotation, contract and Tender (under guidance from Logistics Coordinator)
- Draft purchase order documents and obtain authorized signatures
- Contact various suppliers in compliance with SCI procurement policy
- Refer suppliers to requesting client for technical related issues of the order
- Arrange, facilitate and participate in procurement committee whenever required, including taking meeting minutes under guidance from Logistic and admin Coordinator
- Record reception of goods in terms of quality and quantity in conjunction with the requesting client
- Issue relevant reception documents and obtain authorized signatures
- Refer to relevant colleague for assets that need to be registered and final delivery of goods/items to requester
- Always be in coordination with Logistics Coordinator in processing any receiving documents
- Draft relevant payment documents and obtain authorized signatures
- Provide feedback when requested by suppliers on the status of their payments when requested
Reporting and database
- Maintain updated records of all procurement from admin and logistics work in the procurement tracker
- In collaboration with another Procurement Officer update PR tracker into
- Maintain updated supplier database
- Maintain regular communication with department and unit clients on their requisitions
- Update service contract agreement institutionalize and upate weekly base along with procurement trackers
- Keep up office maintenance with collaboration with others staff to ensure proper maintenance procedure are applied
- Should know admin and Logistics works to stand at any time if she / he is on leave
- To stand in for Procurement Officer in case of leave reason to follow procurement process in transparent and accountable way
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum S1 degree or equivalent
- Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities in both development and emergency contexts
- Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies
- Demonstrated credibility with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to supervise Admin & log asst and motivate with strong personal value systems
- Analytical, decision making and strategic planning skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to coach, mentor, delegate appropriately and provide developmental guidance to supervised staff and know office needs.
- Team building skills
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (SCI Values in Practice)
• Holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, and demonstrating Save the Children values
• Contribute to achieving the goals of the sponsorship team including holding themselves responsible for activities to support the project.
• Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and takes responsibility for their own personal development
• Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
• Future orientated, thinks strategically about how to improve programs.
• Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, and external stakeholders such as children, teachers/principals, and community members
• Values diversity
• Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to, and good team member.
• Identifies and communicates new and innovative solutions
• Willing to participate in innovative programming.
• honest, open, and transparent; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
Contribute to the overall implementation of Child Safeguarding Policy (CSP) within the response including ensuring CSP integration in all project activities including for target beneficiaries. We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Any other task & responsibilities given by the Supervisor and to comply with Save the Children and Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik’s policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
Additional job responsibilities:
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the Post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the Save the Children International (SCI) Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
Health and Safety:
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Information for internal candidates only:
- Current Save the Children employees must serve for a minimum of one year in their current job before applying for a new position.
- Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to [email protected]
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <EAAPR-CO><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 19 December 2018
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Please visit us for more info https://www.stc.or.id/join-us/karir
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse