EAST VENUE OFFICER
1 (one) positions based in Semarang
East Venue Officer
To support operation activity in venue management relation, administration and team logistic for Face to Face fundraising program in Save the Children Indonesia
SCOPE OF ROLE: F2F Fundraising
Face to Face Support Coordinator
work together with Face to Face Manager, F2F Support Coordinator, F2F National Cooridinator, F2F City Team Coordinator, F2F National Development, F2F Trainer, Fundraiser team leader, Fundraiser, Logistic and Admin team, external source.
Number of direct reports:
Budget Responsibility :
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Venue Management Support:
- Responsible for bookings of a venue and negotiation process to gain access to new venue and ensure the venue provide the best chance of success for fundraising teams
- Responsible to get agreement from corporate group that potential for f2F venue activity, this will include long term agreement with potential venue or group in national scope.
- Create strategy and build good relationship with potential venue management from e.g. malls, groups, office, and other public space that can provide place for fundraising team to work and achieve new financial supporters
- Develop, produce and update venue proposal or other packages for building a relationship with external such as shopping malls, office building or other public space to gain an access for F2F activity inline with organization strategy.
- Ensure that the image and core values of organization are well presented, in the term of building relationship with venue management.
- Manage on-going relationship with managers of private venue ensuring that the positive impact from Save the Children to fundraise on that site is known
- Research and diversified F2F venue type.
- Organize and manage creative F2F events; this will involve to collaborate with Team Coordinator in carrying equipment to and setting equipment up and out the venue
- Collaborate with all City Team Coordinator in setting up venue schedule for F2F activity, in line with management requirement
- Support City Team Coordinator in getting agreement with local venue, this will include to train and give support to ensure the Team Coordinator be able to get the potential venue for the team.
- Responsible for venue agreement, this also include to provide team accommodation for f2F national travel team program.
- Support team Coordinator to get potential venue for mini travel team program
- create venue strategy which maximize existing venues, test and develop new venue or new F2F Channel to achieve fundraising targets, this will include to get the agreement for venue to support the needs of the program.
- Responsible for the production of fundraising Material for venue and the maintenance
- Tracking and maintain F2F booth asset from all city and submit it to Admin officer in timely manner
- Compile all venue activity report from Team Coordinator through regular meeting and submit it Support Coordinator
- input and monitor venue performance result which is sign up/day result regularly and assist Support Coordinator to analyse the result.
- Update and maintain venue database from all city and report it to Support Coordinator.
- Other assignments provided by Face to Face Support Coordinator.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold bachelor degree
- Understand about fundraising techniques.
- Strong negotiation skill, proven by having experience in communication or public relation in shopping centre, leisure, retail industry or NGO’s sector for a minimum 1 year.
- Have experience in Event organizer.
- Able to operate Microsoft office and Adobe software.
- Commitment to the aims and objectives of Save The Children
- Positive with a Can Do attitude
- Creative and goal oriented
- Highly organized
- Ability to remain calm, think clearly and work under pressure and meet deadlines
Information for internal candidates only:
- Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on :
CLICK HERE TO APPLY (INTERNAL CANDIDATE)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY (EXTERNAL CANDIDATE)
Closing date for application is up to August 22nd, 2019
Please visit us for more info
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse