INVITATION TO TENDER
SAVE THE CHILDREN INDONESIA
Provision of Personal Hygiene Kit and Personal Protective Equipment
Date: August 7th, 2020
Invitation to Tender (ITT)
Reference No: ITT-2020-010
Save the Children Indonesia – Member Country invites you to tender for
Provision of Personal Hygiene Kit for Children and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Medical personnel in the Greater Jakarta and West Java Province (West Bandung District), August to Sept 2020
This tender pack has been specifically created to provide you with all the information required to understand SCI’s requirements, and complete a response to the tender, should you wish.
Below is a summary of all the information included in the tender pack (you can use the hyperlinks to navigate the document:
- Part 1: Invitation to Tender Document
- Introduction to SCI
- Project Overview and Requirements
- Award Criteria
- Instructions & Key Information
- Part 2 : Core Requirements and Specification
- Provides a detailed description of SCI specific requirements – for example; volumes, delivery dates / locations, product specifications etc.
- Part 3 : Bidder Response Document
- A template to be used to submit your response to this Invitation to Tender.
- Includes the Terms & Conditions of Bidding.
- Appendix 1 – Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Appendix 2 – Child Safeguarding Policy
- Appendix 3 – Save the Children Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Appendix 4 – Save the Children’s Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Policy
- Appendix 5 – The IAPG Code of Conduct
Responses should be submitted no later than Friday, August 28th, 2020 at 17.00 WIB
(Western Indonesian Time).
using the Bidder Response Document provided in Part 3
of this tender pack. For further guidance on how to submit your response, please follow the instructions detailed here.
Queries should be directed to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your response.
Save the Children Indonesia – Member Country