Research Manager– Indonesia Programme
(Based in Jakarta)
As a member of the Programme Impact and Policy team, this Research Manager will be responsible for coordinating the planning, design, implementation and management of program specific research activities. The research coordinators primary responsibilities will focus on child protection, child poverty and child rights related research.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Master’s degree in social science, public health or a related field (such as international development, program evaluation, research methods, or statistics)
· Minimum 6 years of research experience, significant experience in planning, designing, and leading on quantitative and qualitative research, participatory action research and/or monitoring and evaluation in research institution, university, or NGO, government
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including experience using software packages such as SPSS, STATA, INVIVO, etc.
· Experiences working with high level government agencies, civil societies, NGOs and academics on issues related to one of Save the children technical areas (health, education child protection, child poverty and child rights) is desirable
· Experience in working on research involving children is desirable
· Masterful analytical skills, including the ability to distill useful findings from a body of data, relating findings to external factors and context, and unearthing patterns of findings, discerning which are useful.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills including proven success in ability to present ideas and concepts effectively and persuasively
· Demonstrated expertise communicating with and managing relationships with external research vendors.
· Excellent project management skills including demonstrated ability to set and manage priorities and multiple tasks. Outcomes and deadlines oriented.
click here for extrenal candidate
Closing date for application is up to July 7th, 2020