TITLE : PROJECT OFFICER - FIGHTING AGAINST PNEUMONIA
LOCATION: Central Lombok District, Nusa Tenggara Barat
Save the Children in Indonesia will implement project activities jointly in collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health and government of Indonesia to reduction of preventable child mortality due to pneumonia in Indonesia during the three-year project period (2021-2023).
The Project Officer will provide essential support to project implementation, working with the Project Coordinator and other team members to achieve project success, which include administrative, operations and coordination with external stakeholders and internal support teams.
Bachelor degree in nurse, midwife, public health or other relevant health studies.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Recommended minimum of 2 years of working experience corporate, or NGO/INGO, significant field implementation experience.
- Has understanding of Pneumonia and health issues.
- Has experience working with an international NGO or similar organization.
- Has basic knowledge on project management skills with a proven history of delivering results.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Indonesian, strong English written and spoken skills are preferred.
- Has working experience with campaign and advocacy activity is a plus.
- Demonstrate working with limited supervision with high quality output
- Demonstrate experience in mobilizing community
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing date for External application is up to 8 March 2021
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Please visit our website for more info https://www.stc.or.id/join-us/karir
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse