TITLE : PROJECT COORDINATOR - FIGHTING AGAINST PNEUMONIA - NTB
LOCATION: Central Lombok District, Nusa Tenggara Barat
Save the Children in Indonesia will implement project activities jointly in collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health and government of Indonesia to reduction of preventable child mortality due to pneumonia in Indonesia during the three-year project period (2021-2023).
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for overall management and ensuring high quality of Save the Children Pneumonia project implementation programs in Central Lombok District West Nusa Tenggara by ensuring utilization of increased immunization coverage; improved quality of care to ensure accurate and timely diagnosis and treatment of childhood pneumonia at the community and health facility levels; and a better referral system for improved management of identified sick children. Project Coordinator also responsbile to play strong role for advocacy part in national, province and district level and ensure the behaviour change models, lessons learned and best practices from community health, Pneumonia Project, existing training materials, and other best practices to design training methodology as well as providing technical assistance for project staff, partners, health providers, community, and other key stakeholders in Central Lombok District and NTB Province.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Education and experience background
· Bachelors University Degree in Public Health or equivalent in a relevant field.
- At least 5 years experience in public health especally interaction with formal health system (Ministry of Health, PHO, DHO, Puskesmas) and community base health services (e.g. Posyandu)
- At least 3 years work experience with non-government organizations in the areas of education or related field
- At least 3 years experience in managing programs with international NGOs.
Skills and Knowledge:
- knowledge of Newborn and Child Health, Nutrition and program related to IMNCI, Immunization service, Health Promotion
- Knowledge of early childhood and development and child protection in advantage
- Understanding of education and child protection
- Proven skills in staff management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Proven skills in project/programme development and report writing
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking
- Proven skills in capacity building of teams
- Fluency in written and spoken Indonesian, strong English written and spoken skills
- Good team facilitator and member
- Willingness to stay in remote location and travel at times in difficult conditions
- A commitment to high quality of work and efficiency
- Low resistance to change
- Concern for detail
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing date for External application is up to 8 March 2021
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Please visit our website for more info https://www.stc.or.id
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse