HR Operations Manager - Jakarta (1 Position)
The position holder will be responsible to look after day-to-day HR operations while maintaining a close liaison with all of the field offices. HR Operations Manager will mainly responsible for ensuring Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik (YSTC) 4 major HR Operations functions which are Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Employment Management, and HRIS (Oracle) well organized and provide high quality services. The role holder will be accountable to drive and oversee salary benchmark process, salary range and parity, relocation process, personal files record, leave management, exit process, employee and industrial relation, administrative functions, segregation of duties and act as a bridge with HR in area that are in line with YSTC Human Resources policies & procedures manual. The HR Operations Manager will also act as a business partner for Chief of People & OD in support to execute and implement strategic decisions from the Management as well as sound ideas and advice on continuous improvements. The role holder will also be the 1st Person in Charge (PiC) in absence of Chief of People & OD.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to lead the HR in Emergency Response and will work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably Master’s degree in HR management/Business Administration/Human Resources or equivalent
- 5-years of HR experience working in large international organization and at least 2 years in management roles
- High level of integrity and sense of maintaining confidentiality and Excellent computer (MS Office) operating skills, especially on databases
- Adept understanding of Indonesian Labour Law (UU 13 2003)
- Good knowledge on workforce planning and budgeting
- Customer service orientation with international mindset
- Results oriented and focus on deliverables
- Excellent team management skills
- Good planning and coordinating skills
- Know-how on stakeholder management, provide regular advice and consultation
- Demonstrated ability in implementation of talent acquisition approaches and supporting learning on the job or other experience-based learning
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural situations and/or multi-locational settings using a collaborative approach
- Proven ability to handle challenging workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills, advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in business English
- Pleasant character and easy to work with
- Commitment to YSTC values and commitments
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the Save the Children International (SCI) Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe, so our selection process, which include rigorous background checks reflects to our commitment to protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Additional job responsibilities
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the Post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on:
EXTERNAL CANDIDATE ONLY
Closing date for application is up to 26 July 2020
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Please visit our website for more info https://www.stc.or.id