YSTC Fundraising Department also plan to expand its current fundraising capabilities via Telemarketing. We seek a Telemarketer outbound call for YSTC donor to running outbound call for conversion programs. We are looking for Telemarketer with excellent technical Telemarketing skills and experience to convert the donors from one time donation to regular donation and also can give proactive advice and suggestion for how to maximize the success of charity. In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Direct Marketing Coordinator
Budget Responsibilities: None
Role Dimensions: Work with others Fundraising Team
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
Fundraising and Marketing
- Responsible to handling inbound call that related to donation
- Responsible to running outbound call for the donors (Special appeal, Emergency fundraising, Upgrade, Reactivation etc)
- Execute auto upgrade and auto downgrade programme through email marketing
- Aswering incoming call on behalf of Save the Children Indonesia
- Responsile for follow up detail by phone for Save the Children Donors
- Assist Direct Marketing Coordinator to establish donor retention program strategy for Save the Children individual donors.
- Running save supporter program
- Manage and compile donor cancel, down grade and upgrade data.
- Other Related Responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice) Accountability:
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates other future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- evelops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to analyze figures and make decisions based on information
- Mature and organized, with an attention to detail
- Minimum Education Diploma (D3
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience in Customer Service Area/Telemarketing it will be an advantage
- Customer service and relationship building experience
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, internet and email
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on
CLICK HERE TO APPLY (INTERNAL CANDIDATE ONLY)
Closing date for application is up to 2 July , 2020
Click here to apply (External Candidate)
Closing date for application is up to 9 July, 2020
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Please visit our website for more info https://www.stc.or.id
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse